Risk management: Many companies are opting for risk management programs. These programs are extremely useful as it helps you identify the risks and managing them properly just to reduce the effect on the assignment. No project is risk-free and the reason being that there are probably an infinite number of occurrences which can cause an adverse impact on the assignment. Honestly speaking, risk management is mainly about identifying, managing as well as assessing the risks involved and not about eliminating the risks. Effective assessment of risks will assist you to add some value and also take care of the project better.
The Risk Categories Involved in Project Management
Projects having complicated requirements, come with a number of risks like cost overruns, scope risks and more. One of the prime roles of a project management head is to manage the risks properly and stop them from hampering the assignment beforehand.
Here are some of the risk categories which are involved in project management:”…SNIP, you can read Erdem Ozleyen’s article in its entirety @ the Project Manager’s Hub, click here to continue….
PMO Advisory is pleased to announce a 3 Day Full PMI-RMP Course July 18, 19 & 20 designed for project professionals who wish to learn risk management, pass the PMI-RMP exam become Risk Certified
The course is designed with more concepts, hands-on exercises, case studies, and discussions than the PMI-RMP Intelicamp. What’s more, in addition to the 3 days course, we also bundled our Online Course here as well. The program includes the following:
- Three days of real-time, in person training sessions, divided into multiple sessions. Estimated delivery time is about 24 hours
- 13 hours of high quality expert-led training video with examples and case studies
- 180 days of online access
- 4 simulation exams plus chapter end quizzes
- Free exam aids and other course content
- Earn 40 PDUs (Professional Development Units)
- Most importantly, assuming you do your share of studying, you will have unlimited access to above for up to a year including an one-year FREE attendance to the PMI-RMP Intelicamp.
The 3 Days Full PMI-RMP Course is offered in three tiers: $1,139 (Silver), $1,424 (Gold), and $1,899 (Platinum) with significant discounts for up to 25% off. We are offering this course 2 times a year starting in October/November 2015. Click here to see the current and upcoming PMI-RMP course schedule. If you have any questions or special requests, please contact us!