Welcome to PMO Advisory LLC. We are a PMI Authorize Training Partner (PMI-ATP #4172) specializing in Project (PMP®, CAPM®), Program (PgMP®), Portfolio (PfMP®), Risk (PMI-RMP®), and Agile (PMI-ACP®) Management, PMO, Organizational Change Management, and Strategic Business Execution. We are also minority-owned business certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
We build our company on trust that solidifies a long-term relationship with our clients. We promise to think of our client’s needs first and look at the world from our client’s perspective. Thus, we listen, assess, collaborate, recommend, and empower our clients to achieve success.
We are a catalyst for improvement, both individuals and organizations. For business and IT professionals, we are an enabler to achieving PMI certifications, enhancing capabilities to deliver more value, and raising the marketability of professionals. For organizations, we provide the “best in class” project management and strategic business execution training and advisory services with emphasis on people, change, and innovation. Our #1 goal is to earn your trust and build a lasting relationship together.
We also have a strong social mission – to help people, organizations, community, and society – by offering free services such as our monthly webinars, special programs for veterans, non-profits, and full-time students (see Discount), and other programs.
We strive to be a trusted leader in project management and strategic business execution by providing fact-based analysis and recommendations, empowering individuals to achieve their maximum, and enabling organizations to transform successfully as they confront the challenges of digitization, globalization, sustainability, and other drivers of change.
To learn more about us, and we are looking forward to working with you.
- Our Trainers – See the credential of our trainers, not only in training, but as experienced practitioners and leaders
- Discounts – We offer a range of discounts, including special programs to advance our social mission
- Our Policies – Visit this page to see the various policies guiding our practices, including Money-Back Guarantee, Customer Policies, etc.
- Product Registration – We offer books and services, and registration them often provide additional value-added services
- Our PM Partners – This page is a work-in-progress as we are making new connections and alliances.
- FAQ – Address common questions
- Contact Us – We are looking forward to hearing from you.