Complete Support Promise
Money-Back Guarantee for PMI Certification Training & Up To One Year Support
PMO Advisory is so confident in our virtual, classroom, and onsite boot camps that you will pass the Certification Exam on the first attempt. If you do not, we have two programs that establish a new bar in the industry: Up to One Year Support and Money-Back Guarantee on all training tiers.
A. Continual Support – Up To One Year.
Let’s face the facts, people are busy. This means that your best planned schedule may change. This support program is designed by a busy professional for busy professionals. There are three components to this support:
- Access to our exam simulator and/or eLearning content,
- Attend future equivalent courses for free, and
- Email support to address your questions.
The exam simulator access, unless setup incorrect, should be established upon registration. For email, just complete this form here. For attending a future online classroom course, which must be the same certification that you paid for, just check the dates in our course calendar and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly describe the original course information (course name, format – virtual or classroom, course date, and course instructor) and the future class date in which you like to attend. If we are running a course at those times, you can attend.
In general, below is the schedule of support:
- 365 days of complete support (formerly known as Platinum)
- 180 days of complete support (formerly known as Gold)
- 60 days of complete support (formerly known as Silver)
- 30 days of complete support (formerly known as Bronze)
As we expand our offerings, there will be exceptions, and they will be clearly noted in the course description.
B. Money-Back Guarantee (All Tiers)
To qualify for the money-back guarantee program:
- Complete and submit your PMI certification application and have your exam eligibility number prior to the scheduled start date of the course. This is required to ensure your eligibility.
- Attend the entire course, all sections. For our virtual courses (e.g. Intelicamps), you must complete all the required sessions within 2 months.
- For CAPM®, PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP® and PMI-ACP® courses only. In our practice test system, ProProfs, complete the practice test in EXAM mode achieving a minimum of 85% at least twice within 7 days.
- Complete the PMI Certification Exam at a Prometric Test Center within 14 days of achieving the 85% on ProProf.
If you do not pass the Certification Exam on the first attempt, PMO Advisory will:
- Work with you to create a personalized study plan designed to focus on and improve your knowledge in the areas of weakness.
- Schedule additional virtual boot camp sessions as appropriate
- Reimburse you for the PMI Member re-examination fee (actual fee varies)
In order to be reimbursed, you must:
- Email your PMI Exam scorecard and document that you have fulfilled all the responsibilities listed in the qualification section above.
- Follow the personalized study plan as directed by our instructor. This includes completing the ProProfs Exam mode achieving 85% at least twice in 7 days.
- Take the retest within 30 days of your first attempt.
If you fail to pass the PMI Exam on the second attempt, then repeat the step above. If the third attempt is also unsuccessful, PMO Advisory will reimburse you for the cost of the course less the cost of the two re-examination fees.
Note: Depending on the course and the tier, your paid fees may be depleted earlier at which time this program stops. But we will reimburse you up to 100% of the fee paid.
- For our corporate and government clients or customers purchasing multiple training programs, we will prorate or calculate the individual rate based on the overall agreement and the number of trainees.
- The One-Year support is independent of the money-back guarantee. Customers can qualify for one or both of them.
- This “Complete Support Promise” only apply to exper-led, real-time bootcamp courses. It does not extend to eLearning courses nor to non-PMI certifications at this time.
Customer Policies (Refund…)
PMO Advisory strives to be the most trustworthy consulting and training company in the industry. We are not looking for one time sales; we want to be your long-term partner. To achieve this, we clearly communicate our policies with regards to Refunds, Cancellations, Postponements, Exchanges, and Course Changes.
Refunds and Cancellations:
If you purchased through Coursehorse, then our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please contact CourseHorse here.
Depending on the products & services, we offer the following refund policy:
- For our classroom (instructor-led, real-time, in class) courses:
- If you are cancelling 45 days or farther from the date of the scheduled session AND you have not activated any tokens or accessed the test bank or received any materials, we will refund the entire fee by check minus 10% for processing. Otherwise, we will deduct the cost of any materials, including token fees, plus 10% of the remainder.
- If you are cancelling between 31 and 44 days, the policy is the similar to above, except the processing fee is 20%.
- If you are cancelling between 15 and 30 days, the policy is the similar to above, except the processing fee is 30%.
- There is no cancellation or postponement within 15 days. You can still substitute someone else for a flat re-registration fee of $100.
- Remember, we also offer our Complete Support Program in which there is a 12 month support (virtually) and money-back guarantee.
- For our virtual (instructor-led, real-time, virtual) courses:
- If you are cancelling 31 days or farther from the date of the scheduled session AND you have not activated any tokens or accessed the test bank or received any materials, we will refund the entire fee by check minus 10% for processing. Otherwise, we will deduct the cost of any materials, including token fees, plus 10% of the remainder.
- If you are cancelling between 15 and 30 days, the policy is the similar to above, except the processing fee is 20%.
- There is no cancellation (but you can postpone, see below) within 15 days. You can still substitute someone else for a flat re-registration fee of $100.
- Remember, we also offer our Complete Support Program in which there is a 12 month support (virtually) and money-back guarantee.
- For our online courses and all other products and services:
- If you have NOT activated any tokens or accessed the test bank or received any materials, we will refund the entire fee by check minus 30% for processing. Otherwise, we will deduct the cost of any materials, including token fees, plus 30% of the remainder.
- Note: since we do not actively manage the online courses, the Complete Support Program does not apply. However, since most of our online products are from our partners, their support and guarantee program may apply. Please check the respective partner site for more information.
- For our classroom courses:
- If you are postponing the course 45 days or farther from the date of the scheduled session, there is no fee.
- If you are postponing the course between 31 and 44 days, the fee is 10%.
- There is no postponement within 30 days. See above for the Refund policy. You can still cancel if you are within the 15-30 days window.
- Please note that the starting date of our Complete Support Program remains with the original course date. Thus, please plan accordingly.
- For our virtual courses:
- If you are postponing the course 31 days or farther from the date of the scheduled session, there is no fee.
- If you are postponing the course between 15 and 30 days, the fee is 10%.
- There is no postponement within 14 days. You can still substitute someone else for a flat re-registration fee of $100.
- Please note that the starting date of our Complete Support Program remains with the original course date. Thus, please plan accordingly.
- For our online courses:
- Even though online courses are self-study, we and our partners do not indefinitely support these products. Our commitment (but cannot speak for our partners) is to support these products for 15 months. Therefore, you should activate your products within 45 days of purchase.
- If your product does not work within the 15 months period (from the purchase date), please inform us and we will attempt to remedy the issue. If the problem cannot be resolved, then we will refund the fee in accordance to the following schedule:
- Purchased within 45 days: 100% refund
- Purchased between 46 and 180 days: 70% refund
- Purchased between 181 and 450 days: 50% refund
- Beyond 450 days: 0% refund
- For our virtual and classroom training courses:
- If you are exchanging for like products 45 days or farther from the date of the scheduled session AND you have not activated any tokens or accessed the test bank or received any materials, there is no fee for exchange. If you have activated tokens or accesses test bank or received fee-based materials, then you can keep these materials and pay only for the additional tokens, test bank, or materials at a discounted rate as appropriate.
- If you are exchanging between 31 and 44 days, the policy is the similar to above, except the processing fee is 10%. We do not accept exchanges within 30 days of the course.
- For our online courses:
- If you have NOT activated any tokens or accessed the test bank or received any materials, we will apply 70% of the entire fee paid to the new item of exchange.
- If you have activated the tokens or accesses the test bank or received any materials, there is no exchange.
- For all our other non-time sensitive products and services, we will charge an exchange fee equivalent to 30% of the paid fee. For time sensitive products and services, there is generally no exchanges. Please see our Refund Policy.
Course Changes (Location Changes, Postponements, and Cancellations)
Training products and services are complex as we are susceptible to weather (for physical classes) and technology (for live virtual and pre-recorded classes). In addition, our certification training courses are so specialized that the market size can be rather small. For example, there are only 500+ PfMPs in the world today. Thus, while we work hard to avoid changes, sometimes they are inevitable. Below is our policy should a change occur.
- For Live Virtual Classes: We record 100% of our classes, and we use Zoom technology to deliver live-virtual (Intelicamp). Zoom has proven to be reliable in much of the world. If there are technology issues on the participant side, then just re-try. If the connection continues to fail, then the course should be recorded and you can ask questions via email afterwards. If the problem is with the trainer side, then the trainer will retry over the next 15 minutes. If the technology fails to be satisfactory, then depending on where we are with the session, we can either reschedule or add additional times to future sessions.
- For Traditional Classroom:
- Weather or location related. If there are major disruptions because of weather, we will reschedule the classes as quickly as possible. Also, as we deliver classes around the world, we use office and hotel spaces for course delivery. This means we are also susceptible to their changes. Once we find out, we will communicate as quickly as possible and find suitable substitutions.
- Course date changes. Since our classes are composed of professionals, and professionals often become busy suddenly, we occasionally experience unanticipated changes. Furthermore, as our trainers are human beings, they may also have personal changes. Should this occur, we will do our best to find suitable trainers (which are not easy for PgMP and PfMP) and communicate as early as possible and address remedies individually.
Website and Privacy Policies
Collection of your Personal Information
PMO Advisory may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase PMO Advisory’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PMO Advisory. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PMO Advisory website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through PMO Advisory’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
PMO Advisory encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from PMO Advisory so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. PMO Advisory is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the PMO Advisory website.
Use of your Personal Information
PMO Advisory collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
PMO Advisory may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PMO Advisory and its affiliates. PMO Advisory may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
PMO Advisory does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
PMO Advisory may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. PMO Advisory may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PMO Advisory, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
PMO Advisory may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within PMO Advisory, in order to determine what PMO Advisory services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within PMO Advisory to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
PMO Advisory will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PMO Advisory or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PMO Advisory; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PMO Advisory, or the public.
The PMO Advisory website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize PMO Advisory pages, or register with PMO Advisory site or services, a cookie helps PMO Advisory to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same PMO Advisory website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the PMO Advisory features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PMO Advisory services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
PMO Advisory secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Children Under Thirteen
PMO Advisory does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from PMO Advisory by contacting us here:
– Web page: _________________
– Email: gen (at) pmoadvisory.com
– Phone: _________________
Changes to this Statement
PMO Advisory will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. PMO Advisory encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how PMO Advisory is protecting your information.
Agreement between user and www.pmoadvisory.com
Welcome to www.pmoadvisory.com. The www.pmoadvisory.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by PMO Advisory LLC (“PMO Advisory”). www.pmoadvisory.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.pmoadvisory.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.pmoadvisory.com is a E-commerce Site
This website is provided solely for informational purposes by PMO Advisory LLC.
Visiting www.pmoadvisory.com or sending emails to PMO Advisory constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that PMO Advisory is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. PMO Advisory and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
PMO Advisory does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.pmoadvisory.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
www.pmoadvisory.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of PMO Advisory and PMO Advisory is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. PMO Advisory is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PMO Advisory of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.pmoadvisory.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.pmoadvisory.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that PMO Advisory may share such information and data with any third party with whom PMO Advisory has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.pmoadvisory.com users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of PMO Advisory or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. PMO Advisory content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of PMO Advisory and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of PMO Advisory or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of communication services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
PMO Advisory has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, PMO Advisory reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. PMO Advisory reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
PMO Advisory reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in PMO Advisory’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. PMO Advisory does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, PMO Advisory specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized PMO Advisory spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of PMO Advisory.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials provided to www.pmoadvisory.com or posted on any PMO Advisory web page
PMO Advisory does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.pmoadvisory.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any PMO Advisory Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting PMO Advisory, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. PMO Advisory is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in PMO Advisory’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your PMO Advisory account to third party accounts. By connecting your PMO Advisory account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by PMO Advisory from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the PMO Advisory Content accessed through www.pmoadvisory.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PMO Advisory, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. PMO Advisory reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with PMO Advisory in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PMO ADVISORY LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
PMO ADVISORY LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. PMO ADVISORY LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
PMO Advisory reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Jersey in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and PMO Advisory as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. PMO Advisory’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of PMO Advisory’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by PMO Advisory with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and PMO Advisory with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and PMO Advisory with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
PMO Advisory reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.pmoadvisory.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. PMO Advisory encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
PMO Advisory welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
PMO Advisory LLC
41 Watchung Plaza
Montclair, New Jersey 07009
gen (at) pmoadvisory.com
Effective as of November 21, 2012; Updated on March 26, 2016