PMO Advisory is a management consulting firm and a PMI Global Registered Education Provider offering an extensive collection of project management certification training including Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®, Project Management Professional (PMP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
We are “one-inch wide” (e.g. project management and strategic business execution) and “one-foot deep” (specializing in helping organizations and professionals to achieve execution excellence).
We are very good at what we do. Here are our key competitive distinctions:
- Expertise – Our CEO, Dr. Te Wu, is a team lead in the US TAG 258, serving as the US delegate on International Standard Organization TC 258 for Project, Programme, and Portfolio. He previously served on multiple core standard teams with PMI (Portfolio Management and Risk Management). He is also a global speaker, author of six books (and counting), educator, researcher, trainer, and practitioner. He has led projects, programs, and portfolios and created and operated multiple PMOs.
- Professionalism – All our people are solid practitioners first. Instructors are 100% certified in the area that they train.
- Social Value – PMO Advisory has a strong social mission, including Value Exchange program to offset training cost for special groups.
- Competitiveness – We pride on our high competitive pricing, especially when adjusted for the quality of our people
- Best-in-class project management and business execution training, including organization change and PMOs. This includes PMI exam preparation for
- Project Management (PMP, CAPM)
- Program Management (PgMP)
- Portfolio Management (PfMP)
- Risk Management (PMI-RMP)
- Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP)
- We practice what we train by offering solution oriented management consulting and advisory services including:
- Project Initiation – Overcoming the problem of fuzzy front end
- PMO Evaluation
- Project Health Check
- Project Rescue and Turnaround
- And many more…
More About Us
- We are a certified Minority Business Enterprise Certification #: NY22586 (National Minority Supplier Development Council)
- Duns #: 078717948
- Contact Information
- Phone: 201-688-0680 or 844-PMO-CERt
- Email: cert @ pmoadvisory.com
- Mail: 41 Watchung Plaza, Suite 186, Montclair, NJ 07042
- Web: www.pmoadvisory.com