PMI Advisory is pleased to partner with PMI-SNEC and offer Disciplined Agile Scrum Master Certification course (DASM)
Dates & Time: August 2, 4, 9 and 11, 2022 – 5:30pm to 9:30pm ET (4 Sessions)
Fee: $1,099 (include Real-Time Course and PMI authorized training content)
WoW!!! Agile is everywhere. However, how does one choose the best methodologies, frameworks, and/or practices? No framework is perfect. Projects are unique by definition. This is where Disciplined Agile (DA) comes in. DA handles differences by offering common best practices for tailoring and scaling the toolkit to any situation. DA is not one framework. When applied well, DA is a choice.
If you’re thinking about becoming a member of the agile workforce, consider taking this course, which will provide you with a thorough understanding of agile. The course offers you training, offer you multiple perspectives, and set you apart from the crowd.
- Build a strong solid of the Disciplined Agile, fundamentals, mindset, and key principles, including how you can practically create value for your team
- Learn a variety of popular agile, adaptive, and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and other agile methods.
- Examine how to apply the best of these methods collectively to enable successful agile implementations
- Implement Disciplined Agile toolkit and discover the optimal way of working (WoW) for you and your team
- Get ready to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) certification exam.
- Important: The exam fee is included in the tuition. You have 30 days to take the exam online after the completion of the training. Certification is granted by PMI after you successfully pass the exam
- None. This course is suitable for all professionals; no prior knowledge is required
- Participants must obtain a copy of the book “Choose Your Wow”, which will be used in class. PMI members can download a copy for free: https://www.pmi.org/disciplined-agile/books/dad-handbook.
- We also highly recommend everyone watch this video, “Learn the Basics of Scrum”, created PMI. It is a 45-minute video training, and you can access it here: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/agile-certifications-journey/free-scrum-training.
- All about Agile
- Agile and beyond
- Building and supporting a Disciplined Agile team
- Choosing your way of working (WoW)
- Initiating your team: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Building a solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Deploying your solution: Tailoring a fit-for-purpose WoW
- Ensuring that your team improves, succeeds, and has fun doing so on an ongoing basis
- Influence outside the team
What’s Included in this Course:
- 2-Day training of live virtual from a Disciplined Agile certified instructor.
- The exam fee is included in the tuition.
- You have 30 days to take the exam online after the completion of the training. Certification is granted by PMI after you successfully pass the exam.
- PMI authorized digital training materials
Meet the Instructor
Instructor: Tony Johnson, DASSM, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, CAPM
Tony Johnson is the CEO and Founder of Crosswind PM, the Founder and President of PM Training Alliance, and the Chief Learning Officer for Learn PM Anyware. He has the following industry credentials:
- PMI: DASSM, PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-SP, CAPM, PMI Certified Trainer (for PMP, DASSM, DASM)
- Scrum Alliance: CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSP-SM, CSP-PO
- IIBA: CBAP, CCBA
- PMTA: Certified Training Provider
- Comptia: Project +
With over 20 years of experience, Tony has a broad range of industry experiences including telecommunications, financial, consulting, hardware, software development, education, IT, and manufacturing. He has been a trainer and curriculum developer in technology, electronic commerce and Project Management. He is an award-winning member of Dallas, Texas PMI® Chapter, Tony Johnson is a past member of the Chapter’s education committee. Mr. Johnson has been the keynote speaker in speaking engagements at PMI & IIBA Chapters worldwide. He is the author of 46 books for the CBAP, CCBA, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PgMP Exams and agile frameworks. Products created also include audio content, exam simulation apps, flashcards, placemats and PMTV online training. He participated in PMI’s pilot program for Disciplined Agile training and courseware review. He was on the core team that wrote PMBOK Guide seventh edition as well as a contributor of over ten PMI standards publications. Tony has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration & Finance and an MBA in Operations & Strategic Management from Dallas Baptist University.