The first pandemic in nearly a century has massive repercussions across practically everything we hold dear: concern for loved ones – especially those who are older, acquisition of daily life necessities such as toilet paper, and restriction of movement. The “new reality” can be dark and fierce, and worse, situations may be worse before they become better.
As a self-proclaimed, socially conscious company, we’ve been watching and thinking deeply about how we can help our society to make the best of a bad situation. Here is what we came up with… for those who are stuck indoors, willingly or unwillingly. Let’s use this time wisely to prepare for a PMI certification. Effective immediately and until May 31, 2020, we are doing the following:
- Heavy discounts on our courses
- Discount our pre-recorded course for PMI-ACP, PgMP, and PfMP by 30%. This is the first time we ever discounted our pre-recorded courses:
- Discount our live-virtual course for PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PgMP, and PfMP by 30%, so the new prices are as follows:
- Giving away access to a limited version of our exam simulators of over 200 questions for PMP, PgMP, and PfMP.
- To take advantage of these prices (#1) and free access (#2), please register here and use Coupon Code: COVID-19. This offer expires on 5/31/20.
- We are also promoting our Value Exchange program in which you can offset the cost of training. For more information, visit our Discounts webpage at https://www.pmoadvisory.com/about-pmo-advisory/discounts/.
In addition, we are seeking ways to help our profession. Please help us by completing this survey on how you are managing projects during the pandemic: https://www.pmoadvisory.com/blog/covid19-managing-projects-during-a-pandemic/. We have received over 50 responses already and this will likely be the theme of the next month’s webinar. So please contribute.
Here is our current schedule of live virtual courses (these are typically 3 sessions of 4 hrs each or 12 hrs total). You can also see our master training calendar here.
- PfMP: July 10, 17, 24; Sep 4, 11, 18; Nov 6, 13, 20. All times are 6-10 pm US ET.
- PgMP: Jun 11, 18, 25; Sep 10, 17, 24; Dec 3, 10, 17. All times are 5-9 pm US ET.
- PMI-ACP: Sep 15, 22, 29 (1-5 pm US ET); Dec 8, 15, 22 (5-9 pm US ET)
- PMI-RMP: Nov 10, 17, 24 (1-5 pm US ET)
- PMP (weekend and weekday options, all classes are 11-6 pm US ET):
- Weekend: Jun 13-14; Jun 20-21; Aug 15-16; Aug 22-23
- Weekday: Jul 13-16, 2020; Sep 14-17, 2020
Please note that we can offer additional courses, and depending on the demand, we can coordinate with you to schedule these class If you have down time or working from home, let’s make the most of the situation and strengthen our resiliency against interruptions and down times.
Dr. Te Wu
Prof. Dr. Te Wu is the CEO of PMO Advisory, a PMI Global R.E.P, an Assistant Professor at Montclair State University, and a visiting professor at CEIBS (Ranked #1 in Asia). Te is certified in Portfolio, Program, Project, and Risk Management and won Honorable Mention in 2015 Project of the Year by the PMI-NJ. He is an active volunteer including serving on PMI’s Portfolio and Risk Management Core Team and on ISO TC 258 (on project, program, and portfolio management) as a U.S. delegate. With his vast experiences as a practitioner, executive, teacher, writer, and researcher, he is a frequent speaker at professional conferences. Connect with him on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/te-wu.