2023 Pricing Guide
See below to see our courses and pricing guide this 2023:
2023 Public Course Course Fee Guide
|Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)||$ 2,199||$ 1,299||$ 499|
|Program Management Professional (PgMP)||$ 2,199||$ 1,299||$ 499|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)||N/A||$ 1,299||N/A|
|Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)||N/A||$ 1,299||$ 499|
|Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)||N/A||$ 1,299||$ 499|
The fees listed abve are for the Base package, and they includes the following features:
- Instructions delivered in the stated modality (e.g. real-time for classroom, live virtual, and onsite)
- 30 Days of Support including access to the exam simulator and e-mail Q&A support after the completion of the class*
- Course materials and exercises (except for eLearning which can be purchased separately)
- One free pass to freeze exam simulation access (to preserve the exam simulator to when you are ready)
- All our certification courses come with Money Back Guarantee.
If you wish to have longer support and access to the exam simulator, continue reading the Support Upgrade Guide below.
* The support period, including Exam Simulators, start on the first day of the course. To freeze your support and access, complete this form.
Support Upgrade Guide
|Total Days of Support||PfMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP||CAPM & PMP|
|Application Review||$300 (First Iteration)|
$250 (Addt'l Iteration/s)
|$200 (First Iteration)
$150 (Addt'l Iteration/s)
|All-Inclusive (Base + 365 Days of Support + |
2 Rounds of Application Review)
|PMP - LV: $1,559
CAPM - LV: $899
These upgrades extend the full support including access to the exam simulators, email support, and money back guarantee. Furthermore, you can also return to the same modality of classes (or lower) that occur the support period.
For example, let’s say you purchased an all inclusive classroom course for PfMP, and you attended one class. But due to a new project, six months elapses and you like to attend a refresher class. Just email us at email@example.com and request to attend another class during the support period.
Note: After the expiration of the support, you are only able to request for exam simulator access extension by completing this form. Other support features such as email Q&A support, re-attending classes, money-back guarantee, etc., are not extendable. These must be purchased at the time of registration.
Want to know more about us?
Download our brochure to get to know more about PMO Advisory or subscribe to our channel and watch some of our free video resources