Friday, February 11, 2022 (10 am – 5:30 pm U.S. Eastern Time)
About the summit
As a leader in project management training and as a PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP #4172), PMO Advisory is proud to to hold the first “Project Management Certification Summits” focusing on the essentials of project management and also the most popular credentials accredited by the Project Management Institute, which includes the following:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Associates in Project Management (CAPM)
Why should you attend?
- Learning about project, program, portfolio, risk, and/or agile management
- Meet with certified instructors and ask questions
- Earn 1 PDU per session, up to 7 PDUs
- Attendance is free. Participants can purchase two types of coupons:
- Spend $25 and receive a coupon for $100 off any live virtual or traditional classroom courses
- Spend $50 and receive a coupon for $200 off any live virtual or traditional classroom courses
- 10:00 – 11:00 <- Introduction to project management certifications and how to prepare for PMI certification applications
- 11:00 – 12:00 <- Certified Associates in Project Management (CAPM)
- 12:00 – 13:00 <- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 13:00 – 14:00 <- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- 14:00 – 15:00 <- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
- 15:00 – 16:00 <- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- 16:00 – 17:00 <- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- 17:00 – 17:30 <- Questions and answers with our CEO, Dr. Te Wu
Each session will be delivered by certified instructors, and there will be 10 minutes for Q&A.
Supreet Bains-Sharma (PMP)
Trainer, PMP, PMQ (from APM)
Supreet Bains-Sharma is an experienced project management practitioner and independent business owner, running a successful corporate coaching business. She has extensive experience working in global project management in a matrix environment. She has worked on executing large scale organizational transformation, specializing in contact centers and vendor outsourcing. Her project work includes PCIDSS compliance, ITES implementation and support, as well as contact center expansion.
Supreet’s work experience and educational experiences are both diverse and international: she holds a B.A. with a major in Economics from Miranda House College, Delhi University and holds graduate certificates in Advertising & PR and Marketing Management. She is PMP certified from PMI, is a PMQ holder from APM, UK (Association of Project Management), and SCP-SHRM certified, from the Society of Human Resource Management. She is a business professional focused on helping clients deliver results through strategic project implementation.
Susan Parente (PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PSM I, CSM, CSPO, CISSP, CRISC, RESILIA, ITIL, GLCP, & MS Eng. Mgmt.)
Susan Parente is an instructor at PMO Advisory, an Associate Professor at Post University, Adjunct Professor at Montclair State University, and a Lecturer at University of Virginia. She is an author, mentor and teacher focused on risk management, traditional and Agile project management. Her experience is augmented by her Masters in Engineering Management with a focus in Marketing of Technology from George Washington University, DC, along with a number of professional certifications. Ms. Parente has 18+ years’ experience leading software and business development projects in the private and public sectors, including a decade of experience implementing IT projects for the DoD.
Dr. Te Wu (PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-RMP)
Prof. Dr. Te Wu is the CEO of PMO Advisory and a professor at China Europe International Business School and Montclair State University. Te is certified in Portfolio, Program, Project, and Risk Management. He is an active volunteer including serving on PMI’s Portfolio Management and Risk Management Core Teams and other roles. He is also a U.S. delegate on the ISO Technical Committee 258 for Project, Program and Portfolio Management. As a practitioner, executive, teacher, writer, and speaker, Dr. Wu enjoys sharing his knowledge and experiences and networking with other professionals.