Tuesday, June 28, 2022 (11:00 – 7:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time)
About the summit
As a leader in project management training and as a PMI Authorized Training Partner (PMI ATP #4172), PMO Advisory is proud to to hold the first “Project Management Certification Summits” focusing on the essentials of project management and also the most popular credentials accredited by the Project Management Institute, which includes the following:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Associates in Project Management (CAPM)
Why should you attend?
- Learning about project, program, portfolio, risk, and/or agile management
- Meet with certified instructors and ask questions
- Earn 1 PDU per session, up to 7 PDUs
- Attendance is free. Participants can purchase two types of coupons:
- Early Bird (Up to 30 days before the event)
- Spend $25 and receive a coupon for $100 off any live virtual or traditional classroom courses
- Spend $50 and receive a coupon for $200 off any live virtual or traditional classroom courses
- Regular (Within 30 days of the event)
- Spend $50 and receive a coupon for $100 off any live virtual or traditional classroom courses
- Spend $100 and receive a coupon for $200 off any live virtual or traditional classroom courses
- Early Bird (Up to 30 days before the event)
- 11:00 – 12:00 <- Introduction to project management certifications and how to prepare for PMI certification applications – Te Wu
- 12:00 – 13:00 <- Non-Profit Project Management
- 13:00 – 14:00 <- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) – Susan Parente
- 14:00 – 15:00 <- Project Management Professional (PMP) – Mimi Rosenfeld
- 15:00 – 16:00 <- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) – Te Wu
- 16:00 – 17:00 <- Program Management Professional (PgMP) – Mike Otero
- 17:00 – 18:00 <- Certified Associates in Project Management (CAPM)
- 18:00 – 19:00 <- Closing Remarks and Final Q&A – Dr. Te Wu
Each session will be delivered by certified instructors, and there will be 10 minutes for Q&A.
Trainer, PMP, PMQ (from APM)
Supreet Bains-Sharma is an experienced project management practitioner and independent business owner, running a successful corporate coaching business. She has extensive experience working in global project management in a matrix environment. She has worked on executing large scale organizational transformation, specializing in contact centers and vendor outsourcing. Her project work includes PCIDSS compliance, ITES implementation and support, as well as contact center expansion.
Supreet’s work experience and educational experiences are both diverse and international: she holds a B.A. with a major in Economics from Miranda House College, Delhi University and holds graduate certificates in Advertising & PR and Marketing Management. She is PMP certified from PMI, is a PMQ holder from APM, UK (Association of Project Management), and SCP-SHRM certified, from the Society of Human Resource Management. She is a business professional focused on helping clients deliver results through strategic project implementation.
Trainer, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-ACP
Mike Otero is a certified Portfolio Management (PfMP), Program Management (PgMP), Project Management (PMP), Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP) and Lean Six Sigma (Verizon) Professional. As a strategic thinker, Mike has simplified and operationalized complex initiatives with expertise in strategy ideation and execution in the domains of Wireless, Telecom, Customer Experience, eCommerce, Omni/Multi-Channel, Sales and Marketing, Zero Based Budgeting and Pharma domains. Mike is an effective communicator across all executive (CxO) levels, globally and domestically. He has extensive knowledge and experience in program, project lifecycles, and new product development. Mike is adept at navigating global, compliance, and heavily regulated landscapes and has delivered dozens of programs ranging from $10M - $500M for Fortune 50 enterprises. Mike has an MBA from Centenary University with a concentration in Management, a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and pre-Law from Montclair State University and has completed several Strategy Programs from Cornell University in addition to training from George Washington University for Project Management and UT Dallas for Program Management.
Mimi B. Rosenfeld is a project manager who leads cross-functional teams with a focus on process, communication and training. Mimi holds Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification from the Project Management Institute and an MBA from the Johnson School at Cornell University. In her current role as Project Manager for Medstartr, she coordinates crowd funding initiatives for medical and health IT start-ups. She also serves as Program Manager of the Career Development Network for the Project Management Institute, New York City Chapter (PMINYC). Previously, at publishing giants Time Inc. and Bonnier Corp., Mimi led implementations of four enterprise systems. She served as a consultant on strategy for complex, multi-channel database marketing programs, and directed internal teams on project execution. She has streamlined and standardized workflows to determine best practices, and publishers continue to use her quality control tools. Mimi has volunteered as a Program Manager with PMINYC, recently in Outreach Communications and currently for the Career Development Network. In addition, she volunteers with Health 2.0 NYC, organizing events to advance innovation in healthcare. Mimi enjoys sharing information in formal and informal settings, in the classroom and on the job, and is an advocate for lifelong learning.
Senior Instructor, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PSM I, CSM, CSPO, CISSP, CRISC, RESILIA, ITIL, GLCP, & MS Eng. Mgmt.
Susan Parente is an instructor at PMO Advisory, an Associate Professor at Post University, Adjunct Professor at Montclair State University, and a Lecturer at University of Virginia. She is an author, mentor and teacher focused on risk management, traditional and Agile project management. Her experience is augmented by her Masters in Engineering Management with a focus in Marketing of Technology from George Washington University, DC, along with a number of professional certifications. Ms. Parente has 18+ years’ experience leading software and business development projects in the private and public sectors, including a decade of experience implementing IT projects for the DoD.
Dr. Te Wu
CEO, CPO, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-RMP)
Prof. Dr. Te Wu is the CEO of PMO Advisory and a professor at China Europe International Business School and Montclair State University. Te is certified in Portfolio, Program, Project, and Risk Management. He is an active volunteer including serving on PMI’s Portfolio Management and Risk Management Core Teams and other roles. He is also a U.S. delegate on the ISO Technical Committee 258 for Project, Program and Portfolio Management. As a practitioner, executive, teacher, writer, and speaker, Dr. Wu enjoys sharing his knowledge and experiences and networking with other professionals.