Wednesday, February 3, 2021 @1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST
Summary: One of the hallmarks of successful organizations is their ability to transform their vision into concrete value, consistently and repeatedly. But perhaps just as important as the end goals or value achievements, the journey itself is invaluable to strengthen its people, processes, and the mechanism for this transformation. The presentation presents a proven roadmap for journey starting with ideation; managing through the fuzziness of developing and refining requirements and business cases; prioritizing competing ideas, interests, and resources; preparing for implementation and utilizing sound approaches; leading execution; transitioning from building to sustaining; and sharing and exploiting value.
Throughout this presentation, the focus will be on the key attributes of strategic business execution, important questions to address, challenges that organizations must confront, teamwork through partnerships and alliances, and related disciplines that organizations can utilize to enable an effective and efficient transformation.
- Strengthen your strategic thinking skills and understand how organizations transform their ideas into tangible results
Who Will Benefit? : This presentation is designed for a broad range of participants, from the entry-level to the executives. For example:
- Project Managers
- Project team members
- Project professionals who are working in organizations with a significant amount of scope change during projects.
- Business and functional professionals who are stakeholders on Agile projects
- Up and coming project professionals who want to sharpen their strategic management skills
Outcome: At the end of the presentation, participants will:
- Outline a journey roadmap of how organizations can achieve ideas and deliver value
- Explain the required processes, disciplines, challenges, complexities, and requirements to effectively undertake this journey
- Encourage participants to create their own journey map for their team and organization
Meet the Presenter
Dr. Te Wu (PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-RMP)
Prof. Dr. Te Wu is the CEO of PMO Advisory and a professor at China Europe International Business School and Montclair State University. Te is certified in Portfolio, Program, Project, and Risk Management. He is an active volunteer including serving on PMI’s Portfolio Management and Risk Management Core Teams and other roles. He is also a U.S. delegate on the ISO Technical Committee 258 for Project, Program and Portfolio Management. As a practitioner, executive, teacher, writer, and speaker, Dr. Wu enjoys sharing his knowledge and experiences and networking with other professionals.