Advaiya introduces a new solution package – AdValue pack for project management – drawing on more than 10 years of expertise and innovation in Enterprise Project Management. The packaged offering extends Advaiya’s leadership in project management and collaboration to help enterprises get the most out of their investments in Project Online.
Organizations are increasingly investing in Microsoft Project Online for project and project portfolio management (PPM), but many have been facing complexities in deriving its full benefits, quickly. To address these complexities, AdValue is a software package that can be installed on the top of a Project Online tenant that instantly helps organizations get the most out of their deployment, fast.
Dharmesh Godha, Chief Technology Officer, Advaiya, highlighted the importance of technology adoption for companies, and how Advaiya helps in making technology work. “AdValue fits right in by enabling organization’s executives, project managers and team members use Microsoft Project Online easily, visualize and analyze project data faster, and make better informed decisions.”
Advaiya has a vast experience helping organizations streamline their operations and get real-time visibility into the status of projects, clients, and key milestones, improving work collaboration across geographically separated teams. AdValue pack is a quick setup that scales to specific requirements and incredibly easy to maintain. It is designed to help get the maximum value from Project Online rapidly, enable easier team adoption, and increase productivity and satisfaction throughout. Click here to learn more. [end]
Interesting, we’ll be watching and perhaps even touch on at our 1-day Portfolio Management Training Course on February 9, 2017 in New York City where participants will:
- Understand the essential concepts and benefits of project portfolio management
- Discuss the principles of portfolio management
- Create an overall model for selecting, balancing, prioritizing and authorizing work
- Define the steps to establishing and managing a portfolio of initiatives
- Understand and define portfolio governance and its strategic importance
- Report and control of programs and projects in an effective manner that utilizes best practice reporting tools for portfolio management