PM-Insider NewsletterReleased: July 2022
Happy Independence Day!
Yesterday, many of us, including all of us at PMO Advisory, celebrated the founding of our great nation and what she represents. America represents democracy, liberty, equality, opportunity, dignity, human rights, and the shining spirit that pursues the ideal of becoming a more perfect nation. We believe that our success has a lot to do with good project management, as it maximizes the performance in the development process for individuals, companies, and countries. Without successful project execution, there can be no gains from all your hard work in planning! We encourage you to celebrate this special day by leveling up your career with PMO Advisory’s official certification bootcamps in multiple Project Management Institute certifications.
USE CODE: “4th2022” for 15% off in all our live-virtual class and classroom class.
News & Insights
This Fourth of July, we are happy to celebrate with you what we have in store for you:
Exclusive 4th of July Discount
As we pay tribute and celebrate with your hardships and success, we’re giving 15% off on all our live-virtual courses and classroom courses. Just use our code “4th2022” upon registering for a class. Registration invoices should be paid within the month of July for the discount code to be valid.
Short Read: 5 Project Management Skills You Might Already Have
Choosing Project Management As A Career
Anyone who has worked with teams knows that having strong leaders are essential. But what exactly does that mean? As someone who leads others, how can you identify your natural leadership skills and cultivate them? In other words, what are the traits of a good project manager? PM isn’t just about keeping track of everyone’s work and schedules, it’s also about understanding people and processes in order to bring out the best in everyone involved. If you want to pursue a career in project management, these skills and behaviors become even more important. The good news is there are plenty of positive external signs that show why project management may be a greater a career choice for you.
- Build a strong solid of the Disciplined Agile, fundamentals, mindset, and key principles, including how you can practically create value for your team
- Learn a variety of popular agile, adaptive, and lean techniques from methods such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe®, and other agile methods.
- Examine how to apply the best of these methods collectively to enable successful agile implementations
- Implement Disciplined Agile toolkit and discover the optimal way of working (WoW) for you and your team
- Get ready to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) certification exam.
What’s Included in this Course:
- 2-Day training of live virtual from a Disciplined Agile certified instructor.
- The exam fee is included in the tuition.
- You have 30 days to take the exam online after the completion of the training. Certification is granted by PMI after you successfully pass the exam.
- PMI authorized digital training materials
Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) – Live Virtual
Oct 6, 13, 20, 27, 2022 (5-9 PM US ET)
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Sept 19 – 23, 2022: 8 pm – 10:30 pm; Sept 26 – Sept 30, 2022: 8 pm – 10:30 pm
Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
August 2, 4, 9, and 11 (5:30 – 9 pm ET)
*In partnership with PMI-SNEC
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) – Live Virtual
Sept 8, 15, 22, 2022 ( 1PM to 5PM U.S. E.T.)
Program Management Professional (PgMP) – Live Virtual
Jul 20, 27, & Aug 3, 2022: 6PM – 10 PM US E.T.
Project Management Professional (PMP) – Live Virtual
5 Days of 8 Hrs Each: Sept 9, 16, 23, 30, and Oct 7, 2022 (9 AM to 5 PM U.S. E.T.)
Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) – Live Virtual
Oct 5, 12, 19, 2022: 5 – 9 PM US E.T.
Want to receive exclusive discounts from us?
Be part of PMO Advisory’s PM-Insider Mailing List!