Dr. Wu’s Publications
Project management can be a tremandous force for good. By raising the awaress of project management (e.g. its importance and power), understanding of how it works (both what to do and what to avoid), increasing performance (through improving methods, tools, and techniques), and engaging in an open discussion (e.g., to continuously improve the field), organizations and even societies can do so much more (and preferably with spending much less). As an advocate for the profession, Dr. Te Wu writes and speaks frequently.
Below is a list of his publications and interviews. Enjoy!
Why Big Projects Fail – And How to Give You a Better Chance of Success, Harvard Business Review
Why IT Projects Still Fail – Interview with CIO.com
Listeners can expect a thought-provoking blend of expertise and practical advice in these podcasts, as Dr. Te Wu combines academic knowledge with real-world examples to shed light on the complexities of project management and ethical considerations in professional settings.
Business Articles 📖
- What Business Can Learn from the F36B Fighter Jet Failure – CFO Dive (October 2023)
- Here’s Where Non-Profits Outform and Why – Providence Business News (September 2023)
- How to Achieve Superior Project Execution – NonProfit Pro (August 2023)
- Top 10 things Executives Should Think About Before Embarking on Strategic Projects – Albuquerque Journal (July 2023)
- Elon Musk Needs to be Ruthless if He’s Going to Transform X into a Killer App – Business Insider (August 2023)
Research Articles & Case Studies 🔎
- The Chief Project Officer: A New Executive Role for Turbulent Times – Journal of Business Strategy (July 2020)
- Not the Usual Project Management: A Better Way to Prepare for Major Disruptions – Journal of Business Strategy (October 2023)
Books & Publications 📚
Dr. Wu also published a number of books. These are managed separately; click here to visit that webpage. Selective books are free on Amazon Kindle on special days, typically at the beginning of the school semesters.