General Discounts & Surcharges
I. General Discounts
We offer three general discount for our Portfolio (PfMP), Program (PgMP), and Risk (PMI-RMP) live virtual and classroom bootcamps: Early Bird, Volume, and Special:
- 20% Early Bird special for payments that are received 45+ days earlier. Please use coupon code: EarlyBird20% in the Reference Code to claim this discount.
- 5% – 15% Volume discount for multiple participants registering for the same course: 5% discount for 2 people, 10% for 3 people, 15% for 4 or more people. Please use coupon code: Volume5%, Volume10%, and Volume15% in the Reference Code to claim this discount.
- 10% for active military professionals and veterans in the United States, please use the coupon code: Military10% in the Reference Code to claim this discount. In addition, please send us an email at email@example.com with the special request and provide your military credentials and LinkedIn profile (if available) for verification.
For PMP and PMI-ACP bootcamps, we are currently promoting them at a very attractive rate. Thus, no further discounts are available.
- These discounts are additive. Thus, for three veterans who are paid 45 days or more in advance, the discount is 45% for the training course.
- Discounts are not automatic and will be applied manually by our training staff. We will verify the required qualifications and notify you if there are questions.
- Discounts only apply to the bootcamp fees, and they do not apply to optional materials, additional services, and food and lodging fees at special events such as the Mega Bootcamps.
II. Last Minute Surcharge
Since we anticipate our bootcamps to fill up quickly, we generally discourage last-minute registrants as it disrupts our plans. Rather, we encourage them to sign-up for future courses. Therefore, for potential participants who are paid within 7 (seven) calendar days of the class, there is a surcharge of 10% (unless we are running a special and the surcharge is waived). Also, we do not guarantee seating availability for last-minute participants.
III. Institutional Customers
PMO Advisory offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of project management courses. Organizations with intense project environment, including Fortune 500 companies, hire us to manage all their project management training across portfolio, program, project, risk, agile, PMO, and other business execution related courses. If you are interested in exploring this further, please call us at 844-PMO-CERT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a range of enterprise discounts.